Alternance Customer Support Specialist (F/H/X)
The Customer Success team contributes to a unique experience for our customers.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be based in Rennes and will respond to incoming customer requests, providing quality answers with the ultimate goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and contributing to the development of usage. You will be responsible for the following tasks after a solid onboarding on the business and product sides
- Managing level 1 customer requests (functional, technical and commercial support via several communication channels: live chat, emails and incoming calls) with a strong objective of customer satisfaction
- Ensure accurate follow-up of escalations to levels 2 and 3
- Take advantage of each contact to help our users understand Klaxoon's functionalities as well as its daily uses and associated benefits
- Share appropriate inspirational content with our users
- Become a Klaxoon expert with an in-depth knowledge of the product, its features and uses
- Participate in the enrichment of the knowledge base, accessible by all users independently
- Work closely with the entire Customer Success team to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Follow-up of projects in line with the Support team's processes
- You are looking for a work-study programme starting in September 2023 for a period of 12 to 24 months to validate your Bac+2 or Bac+3.
- You are known for your desire to satisfy customers, your natural empathy and your energy.
- You are driven by a desire to understand and help.
- You are a pedagogue, giving clear and concise advice adapted to the communication channel.
- You are naturally curious, solution-oriented and adaptable in a fast-moving environment.
- You are a team player and have an interest in new forms of collaboration.
- You have a good level of written English.
Send your resume now
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.