Alternance Sales Development Representative (F/H/X)
As an SDR (Sales Development Representative), you will be the spearhead of our sales team and will actively contribute to Klaxoon's strategy of conquest. Your main missions will be :
- Managing inbound leads: (Inbound)
- Prioritize leads generated by marketing in accordance with the strategy of conquest of your market.
- You will be in charge of the daily contact with the leads and contacts you have targeted and you will qualify the customer need.
- Convert these leads into commercial opportunities thanks to your speech and your listening quality.
- Make discovery appointments for the KAM/AM of your team.Steering and generating opportunities: (Outbound)
- Make a market watch, in order to target the companies, personas, and priority sectors of activity according to the strategy of your Business Unit.
- You will also be responsible for the development of the sales team and the development of the marketing strategy for the business unit.
- You will be responsible for the development of the sales strategy for the business unit.
You are known for your energy and team spirit. You are interested in new forms of collaboration. You have an interest in new forms of collaboration and are said to be rigorous and organized! You are curious, reactive and proactive in order to bring our clients into "the Future of Work".3 to 5 years of higher education. French is your mother tongue and you speak English fluently (B2+ minimum). You are looking for a work-study program in Rennes for the start of the 2023 academic year.
Send your resume now
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.