Stage International Sales Development Representative - German market (F/M/X)
In order to reinforce our growing international team, we are looking for an intern for the German market.Directly reporting to the DACH Sales Director, as an international Sales Development Representative, you will actively contribute to the development of our expansion in the German market by generating leads for our Business Developers.
Depending on the market strategy, you will:
- Generate leads for the Sales Team by any means at your disposal : phone calls, emails, LinkedIn
- Proactively reach all incoming leads in order to prioritize them and make sure they are qualified before handing them over to the Business Developers
- Schedule discovery calls with the qualified leads for the Business Developers
- Generate emailing campaigns depending on the industry and personas according to the strategy
- Always be on the lookout for new opportunities and bring new ideas to the team in order to participate to the development strategy
You are known as a great communicator, you are comfortable over the phone and never back down in front of a challenge. Teamwork is important for you, go over and beyond for your team makes sense to youYou hold a “Bac + 3” minimum and are looking for a 4 to 6 months internship. You speak English fluently (C1 minimum) and you ideally speak another language (French or German)
What we offer:
- Hybrid work
- Monthly allowance for remote work
- 75% reimbursement of your monthly transportation subscription
If you recognize yourself, you need to join our Klaxoon spirit!
Send your resume now
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.