Renewal Manager (F/H/X)
Reporting to our Lead Renewal Manager, you will manage a portfolio of existing accounts, with the aim of growing the entrusted revenue.
- Develop a portfolio of existing clients and build loyalty.
- Map and identify priority accounts and key contacts (100's of contracts) required for re-engagement or contract roll-out.
- Identify and work with internal resources (CSM, ADV and Sales link) to re-engage the customer or upsell the customer
- Position yourself as an expert to advise and support your key contacts on all their collaborative work issues: detect new breads or new customer issues
- Prepare and conduct client meetings with key resources (client meetings, demos, follow-up with key contacts, closing) with the aim of facilitating upsell or retention
You have a minimum of 3 years experience in account management
You will have excellent analytical skills and be data driven in your decision making and priority management
You have excellent communication and support skills to interact with your clients and team
You are fluent in English (C1)
Position based in Rennes
The Klaxoon spirit is shared by the interactive team and is based on 3 key concepts:
- Interactive Spirit: We take care to maintain this unique state of mind between passion, creativity and energy. We cultivate our differences, encourage dialogue and exchange, share our expertise and innovate every day.
- Interactive spaces: Klaxoon spaces have been designed to enable effective teamwork and provide an experience that reflects our product: simple, accessible, efficient, adaptable and inspiring.
- Interactive moments: We encourage exchange and interaction wherever you are and throughout the year through team rituals and collective workshops.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, place of origin or academic level.
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.