Marketing Director / CMO
FT120 member Klaxoon is the specialist in collaborative solutions designed for efficient, creative and inclusive teamwork. Launched in 2015, the company develops a software platform for working more effectively in the office or remotely.
Based on visual management techniques and agile methods, Klaxoon has received numerous awards in France and internationally. Whether for team rituals, workshops, customer meetings, cross-functional projects, training sessions, and more, Klaxoon makes it possible to achieve very high levels of commitment and productivity for more effective teamwork.
Klaxoon is currently used by thousands of teams around the world, in more than 7,500 organizations: SMEs, VSEs, VSEs, universities, NGOs and public administrations, as well as 100% of the CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500. The company, which has offices in France (Rennes, Lyon, Paris) and the United States (Boston), currently employs over 200 people.
Klaxoon is financially backed by Eurazeo, SofiOuest and BPI to ensure it has the resources it needs to rapidly deploy its strategy in Europe and the US. The funds are in the majority alongside the managers, the founder and the business angels. As part of its strong development, Klaxoon is looking for a C.M.O.
Reporting to the CEO, member of the management team, you will be responsible for the entire marketing function.
After a deep dive into Klaxoon's technologies and offerings, you will be responsible for leading the marketing function, taking an active role in defining the product positioning and vision, helping to drive ARR growth, and establishing a clearer understanding of how we can trigger the best impact across all our customer segments.
Your main missions will be to:
- Lead the brand positioning and deploy the brand platform,
- Develop the positioning and value proposition of the Klaxoon platform by understanding customer needs and discovering key differentiators,
- Improve our understanding of the market, which includes knowing the different segments, understanding their needs and expectations, having a clear view of what will attract and hold their attention, and sharing this understanding with the product and sales teams,
- Define and execute the go-to-market strategy for the Klaxoon platform, aligning with cross-functional teams (product, sales, operations...) to achieve effective release launches,
- Define and oversee the implementation and execution of all online marketing campaigns with the help of the communications team,
- Ensure that customer-facing teams have effective tools and content to demonstrate the Klaxoon platform products (demo environments, demo scripts, videos...) in collaboration with the product team,
- Develop market segmentation, competitive analysis, business intelligence, lead generation and pricing strategies for the company.
- Minimum 5-7 years of successful B2C and B2B marketing experience. This professional experience has led you to work in the software industry, particularly in SaaS
- Passionate about brand strategy and have strong customer awareness
- Know-how and experience in customer/prospect segmentation and software product, as well as product marketing and pricing
- Leadership experience at the international/central and local level
- Creative, open-minded, curious about people and expertise
- Results driven
- Passionate about the digital ecosystem and possess a deep understanding of online media and the social web, tracking platforms and data analysis tools
- Ability to align internal functions, build relationships within the company, excellent interpersonal skills, business oriented, proactive and able to provide high quality service
- Bilingual English
- Essential function for Klaxoon
- Working directly with the CEO
- Profile with potential
- Presence on the Board
- Type of contract : CDI
- Position to be filled in Rennes.
- Executive status
The Klaxoon spirit is shared by the interactive team and is based on 3 key concepts:
- Interactive Spirit: We take care to maintain this unique state of mind between passion, creativity and energy. We cultivate our differences, encourage dialogue and exchange, share our expertise and innovate every day.
- Interactive spaces: Klaxoon spaces have been designed to enable effective teamwork and provide an experience that reflects our product: simple, accessible, efficient, adaptable and inspiring.
- Interactive moments: We encourage exchange and interaction wherever you are and throughout the year through team rituals and collective workshops.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, place of origin or academic level.
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.