International Business Developer - Germany (F/M/X)
In a growth context, we are looking for a new hunter for our Sales German team! As part of a strong and accelerating team, your challenge will be to develop the sales of the Klaxoon solution in one of our new market : the DACH area (Switzerland, Germany, Austria).
With a hunter mentality, you are not afraid to break down a new area and go after prospects to show them the amazing value of using Klaxoon. In this context, your main missions will be to:
- Identify new business opportunities proactively and develop plans to close this business
- Do online demonstrations of Klaxoon solutions
- Use a consultative sale process to articulate value and explain the incredible ROI from using Klaxoon
- Provide recommendations based on prospects business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple prospects simultaneously at various stages of the Klaxoon buying cycle
- Provide feedback to the entire Klaxoon team on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offering
- National travels are expected from time to time.
Convinced by the power of collective intelligence, you will be in direct contact with our German prospects in order to bring them into the world of the future of work. You have demonstrated your commercial skills during a successful experience (7+ years minimum). You will have a passion for teamwork and be results-oriented. You will be known for your ability to "get people on board". With a real taste for challenge and conquest, you will be able to carry Klaxoon's ambition!Autonomous, rigorous and ready to seize every opportunity that comes your way, don't hesitate to join a team that dreams big!You are bilingual in German and English
What we offer:
- Extra seniority days that you get on your Klaxoon anniversary
- New hire stipend to equip yourself
- Monthly allowance for remote work
Send your resume now
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.