Field Marketing Associate VIE Germany
French Tech 120 member Klaxoon is a visual collaboration experience platform designed for efficient, creative and inclusive teamwork. Launched in 2015, the company develops a platform for working more effectively in the office or remotely.
Based on visual management techniques and agile methods, Klaxoon has received numerous awards in France and internationally. Whether for team rituals, workshops, customer meetings, cross-functional projects, training courses and much more, Klaxoon delivers high levels of engagement and productivity for more efficient teamwork and meetings.
Klaxoon is now used by thousands of teams worldwide, in over 7,500 organizations: SMEs, VSEs, universities, NGOs and public administrations, as well as 100% of CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500. The company has offices in France, UK, and the United States, and currently employs over 200 people.
As part of its strong development, Klaxoon is looking for a versatile in field marketing associate with creative marketing content writer (DE, EN) who will be key to enable Klaxoon brand awareness on all B2B Enterprise touch points : blog, website, ads, whitepaper, co-marketing, lead magnets, events, emails, podcasts, case studies, etc…
Your language expertise, customer-first approach will ensure our clients, prospects, and internal stakeholders understand our differentiated value proposition through engaging audience-based storytelling.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support and execute Klaxoon content strategy
- Support marketing initiatives locally as required (local events, webinar organization, etc…)
- Be the local field relay for the marketing team
- Collaborate and be a business partner to local Sales teams
- Research and recommend local audience-based content that our prospects, clients and users can relate to.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications and participate in revisions of brand tone of voice and editorial guidelines.
- Take content created in English, localize and translate it into German
- Translate and localize all German copy before it goes live across all company functions: website, marketing materials, press releases, infographics, emails, sales decks, etc.
- Identify and work with local Germany company partners and clients to create and deliver co-marketing initiatives.
- Partner with all marketing teams to create compelling content.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends locally to maintain a competitive edge.
What you bring :
- Experience B2B copywriting and/or marketing experience.
- Fluent and/or native German language skills required. Good English and / or French skills
- Ability to conduct research and analysis to develop high-quality content in German .
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver high-quality content consistently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once; excels at project management.
- Knowledge of SEO a plus but not required
The Klaxoon spirit is shared by the interactive team and is based on 3 key concepts:
- Interactive Spirit: We take care to maintain this unique state of mind between passion, creativity and energy. We cultivate our differences, encourage dialogue and exchange, share our expertise and innovate every day.
- Interactive spaces: Klaxoon spaces have been designed to enable effective teamwork and provide an experience that reflects our product: simple, accessible, efficient, adaptable and inspiring.
- Interactive moments: We encourage exchange and interaction wherever you are and throughout the year through team rituals and collective workshops.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, place of origin or academic level.
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.