Customer Support Specialist (F/H/X)
💡 The position
The Customer Success team contributes to a unique experience for our customers.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be based in Rennes and will respond to incoming customer requests, providing quality answers with the ultimate goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and contributing to the development of usage. You will be responsible for the following tasks after a solid onboarding on the business and product sides.
⭐ Your missions
- 🚀 Managing level 1 customer requests (functional, technical and commercial support via several communication channels: live chat, emails and incoming calls) with a strong objective of customer satisfaction
- 🚀 Ensure accurate follow-up of escalations to levels 2 and 3
- 🚀 Take advantage of each contact to help our users understand Klaxoon's functionalities as well as its daily uses and associated benefits
- 🚀 Share appropriate inspirational content with our users
- 🚀 Become a Klaxoon expert with an in-depth knowledge of the product, its features and uses
- 🚀 Participate in the enrichment of the knowledge base, accessible by all users independently
- 🚀 Work closely with the entire Customer Success team to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
🎯 Your profile
- You have a 2 or 3 year degree
- You are known for your desire to satisfy customers, your natural empathy and your energy
- You are driven by a desire to understand and help
- You are a pedagogue, giving clear and concise advice adapted to the communication channel
- You are naturally curious, solution-oriented and adaptable in a fast-moving environment
- You are a team player and have an interest in new forms of collaboration
- You have a good level of English
🎁 What we offer
- an extra week's paid holiday
- 6 days of RTT
- 2 days of home-office per week
- Additional days off depending on seniority
- 60% health insurance cover for you and your children
- A monthly Home-office allowance
- 75% reimbursement of public transport season tickets or access to the sustainable mobility package worth €200 per year
The Klaxoon spirit is shared by the interactive team and is based on 3 key concepts:
- Interactive Spirit: We take care to maintain this unique state of mind between passion, creativity and energy. We cultivate our differences, encourage dialogue and exchange, share our expertise and innovate every day.
- Interactive spaces: Klaxoon spaces have been designed to enable effective teamwork and provide an experience that reflects our product: simple, accessible, efficient, adaptable and inspiring.
- Interactive moments: We encourage exchange and interaction wherever you are and throughout the year through team rituals and collective workshops.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, place of origin or academic level.
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.