Accounting and Finance Manager
FT120 member, Klaxoon specializes in collaborative solutions designed for efficient, creative and inclusive teamwork. Launched in 2015, the company develops a software platform for working more effectively in the office or remotely.
Based on visual management techniques and agile methods, Klaxoon has received numerous awards in France and internationally. Whether for team rituals, workshops, customer meetings, cross-functional projects, training courses and much more, Klaxoon delivers high levels of commitment and productivity for more effective teamwork.
Klaxoon is now used by thousands of teams worldwide, in over 7,500 organizations: SMEs, VSEs, universities, NGOs and public administrations, as well as 100% of CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500. The company has offices in France (Rennes, Paris), the United-Kingdom (Birmingham) and the United States (New-York), and currently employs over 200 people.
As part of its growth, Klaxoon is looking for an Accounting and Finance Manager.
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with functional managers, he/she will oversee the administrative management and financial consolidation of all the Group's activities, in a context of growth.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Ensure that general and auxiliary accounts are properly kept, in compliance with regulations.
- Financial control: monthly financial reporting, analysis of results, justification of accounts, etc.
- Cash management, fixed assets and depreciation
- Compliance with legal and tax obligations: tax returns, VAT declarations, interface with statutory auditors
- Participation in the development and improvement of accounting processes and tools (definition and specification of business needs)
- Participation in international development projects at financial level
- You have an accounting/finance background.
- You have 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar position or experience in an accounting/auditing firm. Knowledge of SaaS is a plus.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you enjoy working in a team and helping your team members to improve their skills.
- You'll be able to make proposals, and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a plus.
The Klaxoon spirit is shared by the interactive team and is based on 3 key concepts:
- Interactive Spirit: We take care to maintain this unique state of mind between passion, creativity and energy. We cultivate our differences, encourage dialogue and exchange, share our expertise and innovate every day.
- Interactive spaces: Klaxoon spaces have been designed to enable effective teamwork and provide an experience that reflects our product: simple, accessible, efficient, adaptable and inspiring.
- Interactive moments: We encourage exchange and interaction wherever you are and throughout the year through team rituals and collective workshops.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, place of origin or academic level.
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.