Account Executive (F/H/X)
We are looking for new talents to join our attractive Sales Team : An experienced, revenue-focused Senior Account Executive to grow and close business on large accounts.
Autonomous and with a spirit of conquest, our future colleague will have the opportunity to use his/her strategic mindset, be focused on business and develop his/her cross collaborations skills.
After a strong onboarding on our product and our processes, the missions will be to :
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and develop plans to close those deals
- In a project setting mode, drive your peer : Presales, CSM, Partners, Internal and external stakeholders, in order to close the deal
- Discuss and engage with C-Level positions & Key people within your clients organizations (CIO, Procurement, CPO...)
- Conduct meetings with your clients & prospects like: video meetings, workshops, face-to-face appointments, networking, meetings & events ...).
- 3+ years of relevant of B2B sales experience within the SaaS Industry (mandatory)
- Comfortable working directly with C-level executives, business sponsors, IT, and procurement.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles with stakeholders throughout the buying process.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, in person and over the phone/web both in French and English
- Experience in managing cross-teams, ability to work in a startup mode: dynamic, fast growing, international.
- Strong listening and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptive.
- With a winning spirit, you love selling, hunting and convincing.
- Fascinated by team work, data driven and results oriented.
This role can also be fully remote from UK of Francfort, Germany.
Send your resume now
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.