Account Executive (F/H/X)
As a self-starter with a winning spirit, our future colleague will have the opportunity to use his or her strategic mindset, focus on the business and develop sales skills on a daily basis.
After a solid onboarding on our product and processes, the tasks will be to :
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and develop plans to close them
- Work with or without our lead generation team to develop new opportunities.
- Engage key people within your clients' organisations (CIO, Procurement, CPO...)
- Conducting meetings with your clients and prospects such as: video meetings, workshops, face to face meetings, networking, meetings and events...).
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience within the SaaS industry (real plus)
- Comfortable working directly with all levels of executives, sponsors, CIOs and purchasing departments
- Experience of managing complex sales cycles with stakeholders throughout the buying process.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, both in person and via telephone/web
- Strong listening and negotiation skills.
- Motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
- You have a winning spirit and like to sell, hunt and convince.
- Passionate about teamwork, you are data-driven and result-oriented.
Base salary + percentage commission on all new revenue and upsell invoiced.
If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate to apply!
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, place of origin or academic background.
Recruitment process (maximum 2 weeks from the phone interview) :
- Phone interview with HR
- Interview (ideally on site) with Manager + HR
- Meeting with the team
- Meeting with our CEO
Send your resume now
Our purpose is to let every team member express their full potential, be more efficient in all of their projects thanks to visual management techniques, and benefit from the full power of collective intelligence.
Run efficient workshops, trainings, team rituals and much more, while accelerating on collaboration, success and team efficiency.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon is a French company and a member of the French Tech 120. The company has over 250 employees across the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, London, Frankfurt.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. Adopted by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies to universities, NGOs, and public authorities as well as 100% of French CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.