Position & Missions
Klaxoon, the meeting revolution.
Klaxoon radically improves teamwork efficiency. It is the full suite of collaborative apps to work better as a team. Using Klaxoon is very easy: on-site or remotely, teams connect with their own device (smartphone, tablet, laptop). There is nothing to install nor to download. Instantly, teams share ideas through a set of engaging activities such as: brainstorms, surveys, votes, polls, word clouds, etc.
With Klaxoon, our users get 100% participation, share 10 times more ideas, make 3 times more decisions and halve their meeting time.
In 3 years, Klaxoon has been used by millions of users in 120 countries.
Klaxoon has won numerous awards, including 2 CES innovation awards and the Klaxoon team has grown from 5 to 200 employees.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representatives to join our Sales team in NYC. We want someone who is eager to commit and help Klaxoon grow in the US. Our Sales Development Representatives have two roles: follow up of Inbound lead requests and outbound prospecting.
Your main objective as a Sales Development Representative will be the qualification of potential opportunities for our sales team in order to set up meetings, qualify them and convert to opportunities.
1) Lead generation & lead qualification
2) Outbound calls/ Prospection
3) New opportunities detection for Account Executives
- Identify new business opportunities proactively.
- Qualify, prioritize and follow inbound leads.
- Make online demonstration of Klaxoon solutions.
- Sales development to Account Executives hand-off.
- Manage sales and consulting actions with our existing clients.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quotas.
- Provide feedback to the entire Klaxoon team on market trends, competitive threats, - unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offering.
-2 to 5 years overall experience with at least 2+ years of software selling experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Proven track record of success selling into Fortune500 and/or mid-market companies. - Experience selling to Director, VP and C Levels.
- You have a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient.
- Team player - nimble and intelligent- able and willing to close deals.
- Ability to work in a startup mode: dynamic, fast growing, international.
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative style.
- You have a post-secondary degree.
Possible Locations : Boston & New-York