Position & Missions
Klaxoon, the meeting revolution.
Klaxoon radically improves teamwork efficiency. It is a full suite of collaborative apps to work better as a team. Using Klaxoon is very easy: on-site or remotely, teams connect with their own device (smartphone, tablet, laptop). There is nothing to install nor to download. Instantly, teams share ideas through a set of engaging activities such as: brainstorms, surveys, votes, polls, word clouds, etc. With Klaxoon, our users get 100% participation, share 10 times more ideas, make 3 times more decisions and halve their meeting time.
In 3 years, Klaxoon has been used by millions of users in 120 countries.
Klaxoon has won numerous awards, including 2 CES innovation awards and the Klaxoon team has grown from 5 to 200 employees.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team in Boston. We want someone who is eager to commit and help Klaxoon grow in the US. Your role will be to conduct daily prospecting actions by phone and email, and work closely with our customers to understand their needs and business objectives, with the following responsibilities :
1) Develop the business
- Identify new business opportunities proactively and develop plans to close this business
- Manage your own customers portfolio at various stages of the Klaxoon buying cycle
- Educate customers on the value of Klaxoon based on their business needs
- Do face-to face and online demonstration of klaxoon solutions.
2) Be an integral part of a team
- Provide feedback to the entire Klaxoon team on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Contribute to team meetings with appropriate content, views and suggestions (using Klaxoon !)
What we value:
- 5 years relevant work experience in an account management or sales role, preferably in SaaS
- You have a post-secondary degree
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, in person and over the phone/web
- Consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Ability to work in a startup mode: dynamic, fast growing, international
- Strong listening and negotiation skills
- Problem solver with high curiosity, energy, enthusiasm and desire for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptive
What we offer:
Benefits: We have a set of benefits, including health insurance. We offer 20 vacation days, 7 Holidays and 5 Sick days. We provide free lunchtime fitness session with a coach. You will also have the chance to travel to France to come and meet with all of your colleagues.
Culture: Klaxoon is a great place to work.. As a growing company, communication is key to ensure everyone's voices are heard, and helps us maintain our culture. We listen and learn and above all we support each other.