Position & Missions
KKlaxoon, the meeting revolution.
Klaxoon radically improves teamwork efficiency. It is the full suite of collaborative apps to work better as a team. Using Klaxoon is very easy: on-site or remotely, teams connect with their own device (smartphone, tablet, laptop). There is nothing to install nor to download. Instantly, teams share ideas through a set of engaging activities such as: brainstorms, surveys, votes, polls, word clouds, etc. With Klaxoon, our users get 100% participation, share 10 times more ideas, make 3 times more decisions and halve their meeting time.
In 3 years, Klaxoon has been used by millions of users in 120 countries.
Klaxoon has won numerous awards, including 2 CES innovation awards and the Klaxoon team has grown from 5 to 200 employees.
Klaxoon opened our first office in the USA in 2017, located in NYC and are looking for talented Business Developers to grow the US business.
We will offer you a career-making in a leading team and the opportunity to keep learning and keep growing in an international company, big enough for growth and lean enough to get things done at startup speed.
- You will be frontline in “spreading the word” about the benefits of Klaxoon and responsible to drive customer acquisition and revenue.
- You will use a consultative sale process to articulate value and explain the incredible ROI from using klaxoon.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the prospects hierarchy, including executive, to identify new internal sponsors and grow your client's business.
- Grow the Klaxoon business by pushing back the frontiers of new business, enabling deals, sparking big ideas and connecting great people.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quotas.
- Identify new business opportunities proactively and develop plans to close this business.
- Quickly develop expertise in the face-to face and online demonstration of klaxoon solutions.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to discovery, to demo, to conversion, to proposal, to win! - Create satisfied and referenceable customers, and ensure 100 retention.
- Provide feedback to the entire Klaxoon team on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs , and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offering.
- Contribute to team meetings with appropriate content, views and suggestions.
- Use creativety to showcase best practices to the rest of the team.
- Lead by example, with accuracy and hands-on mentality.
- 2 to 5 years overall experience with at least 2+ years of software selling experience, Saas experience preferred.
- Proven track record of success selling into Fortune500 and/or mid-market companies.
- Experience selling to Director, VP and C Levels.
- Aptitude for new technologies and innovation.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, in person and over the phone/web.
- Strong listening and negotiation skills.
- Team player - hungry, nimble and intelligent- able and willing to close deals.
- Ability to work in a startup mode: dynamic, fast growing, international.
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative style.
Klaxoon promote a culture of diversity and equality of opportunity.