Position & Missions
Within the “Customer Success Team”, you will accompany our customers with the setting up of Klaxoon inside their organizations.
- Define with the customers the use cases adapted to their organization, strategy, context and issues.
- Design custom made materials and softwares around the setting up of Klaxoon.
- Lead the operational setting up of Klaxoon with the support of user experience team
- Make sure that the CQD (cost/quality/delay) is respected.
Occasionally, you will:
- Be part of the definition of the pre-sales process.
- Take over the co-host and/or the co-design of the customer events.
With your master degree level, you have at least a 3 years of experience in a consultant or project manager position. During this experience, you developed your skills in advising customers in a B to B context.
Your main quality are : ability to convince, interpersonal and listening skills. You feel at ease in multi-international project environment.
You are creative, enthusiast, self-organized, meticulous and curious.
Business travels are expected in France and abroad.
Klaxoon promote a culture of diversity and equality of opportunity
Klaxoon is a great place to work. As a growing company, communication is key to ensure everyone's voices are heard, and helps us maintain our culture. We listen and learn and above all we support each other.
Klaxoon promote a culture of diversity and equality of opportunity.