Position & Missions
You define yourself as a real Deal-Enabler, with high interpersonal skills in a complex and international environment? Performance is your driver?
You are convinced that “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships”?
Do you have:
- a strong international sales background?
- a proven track record in B2B SaaS business (5 years minimum ) ?
- a successful experience in Channel Management and Business Development role (at least 5 years)?
You answered yes to all that? We should talk!
Klaxoon what's our mission?
Answer to one of the major challenges for companies: global collaboration among teams. Our goal is to enable teams to better collaborate on any topic, in any place, at any time (multi-team, multi-project, multi-location). We offer to do meetings, and more globally a type of management, more inclusive and participative, which are more in adequation with the challenges of our time.
Our campus (HQ) is based in Rennes (Brittany-France), we also have offices in Lyon, Paris, in the USA, and opening soon in Singapore. We are more than 250 enthusiast people still looking for great talents to join the adventure!
Used by millions of teams around the globe and based on visual management techniques and agile methods, Klaxoon received numerous awards at the international level (“Microsoft Teams application” Partner of the Year 2020).
As we keep growing on the International market, we are now expanding pour channel strategy and looking for our International Channel Account Managers.
What will be your role?
This is a Business Development and Channel Management role which requires commercial acumen, a deep understanding of the Channel ecosystem, the competitive market, and an ability to accelerate pipeline and to close deals.
You will work closely with the Account Sales Team to support our Indirect selling model, Channel Marketing Team & Channel Management to generate incremental revenue led by partners (Resellers and Consulting partners).
Our future International Channel Account Managers will have for main missions to:
- Identify and recruit the best partners in the region which fit with our strategy (at both resell and consulting levels),
- Build strategic business plans with targeted partners, and align objectives with Klaxoon strategy,
- Align each partner business plan with the whole organization (account managers, pre-sales, Customer Success and marketing teams) in line with defined objectives,
- Manage a business pipeline until closing and invoicing stage, provide an accurate sales forecast,
- Develop the influenced business generated by consulting partners,
- Develop the company's long-term sales.
What are we looking for?
A proven deal-enabler, with strong interpersonal skills and sales experience in hyper-growth Enterprise SaaS companies. A key skill will also be the ability to adapt to different markets (country, verticals). To sum it up, a multiskilled person.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong understanding of the Channel landscape in the region (Resellers, Consulting agencies and Cloud Providers like Microsoft, …), with existing connections,
- Strong understanding of B2B SaaS markets,
- Experience running a complex multi-level & multi-cultural offer,
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills,
- Strong market analytical skills, communication and negotiation skills,
- Highly collaborative spirit to work closely with different teams (Account teams, Marketing, Admin, Finance), on a remote/blended mode,
- Spoken languages: English by default, French and Mandarin are nice to have.
Klaxoon is a great place to work. As a growing company, communication is key to ensure everyone's voices are heard, and helps us maintain our culture. We listen and learn and above all we support each other.
Klaxoon promote a culture of diversity and equality of opportunity.