Position & Missions
Klaxoon, the meeting revolution.
Klaxoon, the meeting revolution. Klaxoon radically improves teamwork efficiency. It is a full suite of collaborative apps to work better as a team. Using Klaxoon is very easy: on-site or remotely, teams connect with their own device (smartphone, tablet, laptop). There is nothing to install nor to download. Instantly, teams share ideas through a set of engaging activities such as: brainstorms, surveys, votes, polls, word clouds, etc. With Klaxoon, our users get 100% participation, share 10 times more ideas, make 3 times more decisions and halve their meeting time.
In 3 years, Klaxoon has been used by millions of users in 120 countries. Klaxoon has won numerous awards, including 2 CES innovation awards and the Klaxoon team has grown from 5 to 200 employees.
We are looking for an Account Executives to join our Sales team in NYC. We want someone who is eager to commit and help Klaxoon grow in the US. Your role will be to conduct daily prospecting actions by phone and email and work closely with our customers to understand their needs and business objectives and also guide them for using Klaxoon most effectively. If you are willing to work for an expanding company, with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, ten join us !
- Use a consultative sale process to articulate value and explain the incredible ROI from using Klaxoon.
- Educate customers on the value of Klaxoon in a thoughtful way.
- Provide recommendations based on a customer's business needs and usage patterns.
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Klaxoon buying cycle.
- Identify new business opportunities proactively and develop plans to close this business.
- Do face-to face and online demonstration of klaxoon solutions.
- Provide feedback to the entire Klaxoon team on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offering.
- 5 years relevant work experience in an account management or sales role, preferably in SaaS.
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals.
- You have a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient.
- Team player - nimble and intelligent- able and willing to close deals.
- Ability to work in a startup mode: dynamic, fast growing, international.
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative style.
- You have a post-secondary degree.