Position & Missions
Klaxoon, the meeting revolution.
You are looking for a highly challenging sales position ? You want to be a part of an amazing team ? You are keen to work in a dynamic, fast growing and international startup model ? If so, let's make the world Klaxoon together !
Klaxoon radically improves teamwork efficiency.
It is a full suite of collaborative apps to work better as a team. Using Klaxoon is very easy: on-site or remotely, teams connect with their own device (smartphone, tablet, laptop). There is nothing to install nor to download. Instantly, teams share ideas through a set of engaging activities such as: brainstorms, surveys, votes, polls, word clouds, etc.
With Klaxoon, our users get 100% participation, share 10 times more ideas, make 3 times more decisions and halve their meeting time.
In 3 years, Klaxoon has been used by millions of users in 120 countries.
Klaxoon has won numerous awards, including 2 CES innovation awards and the Klaxoon team has grown from 5 to 200 employees.
We opened our first office in NYC in 2017 and are looking for new talented sales to help us grow our US business in Boston.
We offer amazing career opportunities in a leading team and the chance to keep learning and developing in an international company that is growing at a rapid pace while staying lean enough to get things done at startup speed.
As a Klaxoon Business Development Representative (BDR), you will prospect, qualify and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of business throughout the United States, with the following responsibilities:
1) Manage outbound calls and prospection
- Prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities
- Manage sales and consulting actions with our existing clients, in support of the Account Executive
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Help professionals and businesses realize the potential of digital management
- Identify new business opportunities proactively
- Quickly develop expertise in online demonstration of klaxoon solutions
2) Be an integral part of a team
- Provide feedback to the entire Klaxoon team on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Contribute to team meetings with appropriate content, views and suggestions, (using Klaxoon !)
What we value:
- 2-5 years overall experience with at least 2+ years of software selling experience, Saas experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in person and over the phone/web
- Strong listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a startup mode: dynamic, fast growing, international
- You are a problem solver, proactive, keen to learn and get better
- Proven track record of success selling to Fortune500 and/or mid-market companies
What we offer:
Benefits: We have a set of benefits, including health insurance. We offer 20 vacation days, 7 Holidays and 5 Sick days. We provide free lunchtime fitness session with a coach. You will also have the chance to travel to France to come and meet with all of your colleagues.
Culture: Klaxoon is a great place to work.. As a growing company, communication is key to ensure everyone's voices are heard, and helps us maintain our culture. We listen and learn and above all we support each other.