Position & Missions
Klaxoon, the meeting revolution.
Klaxoon radically improves teamwork efficiency. It is the full suite of collaborative apps to work better as a team. Using Klaxoon is very easy: on-site or remotely, teams connect with their own device (smartphone, tablet, laptop). There is nothing to install nor to download. Instantly, teams share ideas through a set of engaging activities such as: brainstorms, surveys, votes, polls, word clouds, etc. With Klaxoon, our users get 100% participation, share 10 times more ideas, make 3 times more decisions and halve their meeting time.
In 3 years, Klaxoon has been used by millions of users in 120 countries.
Klaxoon has won numerous awards, including 2 CES innovation awards and the Klaxoon team has grown from 5 to 200 employees.
We opened our first office in NYC in 2017 and are looking for new talented Business Developers to help us grow our US business.
We offer amazing career opportunities in a leading team and the chance to keep learning and developing in an international company that is growing at a rapid pace while staying lean enough to get things done at startup speed.
We are looking for a new Business Development Representative who is eager to commit and help Klaxoon grow in the US.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be frontline of “spreading the word” about the benefits of Klaxoon and responsible to drive customer acquisition and revenue.
1) Outbound calls/ Prospection
2) New opportunities detection for Account Executives
- Identify new business opportunities proactively.
- Quickly develop expertise in online demonstration of klaxoon solutions.
- Sales development for Account Executives hand-off.
- Manage sales and consulting actions with our existing clients
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Provide feedback to the entire Klaxoon team on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offering.
- Contribute to team meetings with appropriate content, views and suggestions.
- Use creativity to showcase best practices to the rest of the team.
- Lead by example, with accuracy and hands-on mentality.
- 2 to 5 years overall experience with at least 2+ years of software selling experience, Saas experience preferred.
- Proven track record of success selling to Fortune500 and/or mid-market companies.
- Experience selling to Director, VP and C Levels.
- Aptitude for new technologies and innovation.
You are and have:
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, in person and over the phone/web.
- Strong listening and negotiation skills.
- Team player - hungry, nimble and intelligent- able and willing to close deals.
- Ability to work in a startup mode: dynamic, fast growing, international.
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative style.
Klaxoon promotes a culture of diversity and equal opportunities.