Position & Missions
Klaxoon, the meeting revolution.
Klaxoon radically improves teamwork efficiency. It is the full suite of collaborative apps to work better as a team. Using Klaxoon is very easy: on-site or remotely, teams connect with their own device (smartphone, tablet, laptop). There is nothing to install nor to download. Instantly, teams share ideas through a set of engaging activities such as: brainstorms, surveys, votes, polls, word clouds, etc. With Klaxoon, our users get 100% participation, share 10 times more ideas, make 3 times more decisions and halve their meeting time.
In 3 years, Klaxoon has been used by millions of users in 120 countries.
Klaxoon has won numerous awards, including 2 CES innovation awards and the Klaxoon team has grown from 5 to 200 employees.
We opened our first office in NYC in 2017 and are looking for new talented Business Developers to help us grow our US business. .
We offer amazing career opportunities in a leading team and the chance to keep learning and developing in an international company that is growing at a rapid pace while staying lean enough to get things done at startup speed.
- You will be frontline of “spreading the word” about the benefits of Klaxoon and responsible to drive customer acquisition and revenue.
- You will use a consultative sale process to articulate value and explain the incredible ROI from using klaxoon.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the prospects hierarchy, including executive, to identify new internal sponsors and grow your client's business.
1) Lead generation & lead qualification
2) Outbound calls/ Prospection
3) New opportunities detection for Account Executives
- Identify new business opportunities proactively.
- Qualify, prioritize and follow inbound leads.
- Quickly develop expertise in online demonstration of klaxoon solutions.
- Sales development for Account Executives hand-off.
- Manage sales and consulting actions with our existing clients
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Provide feedback to the entire Klaxoon team on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offering.
- Contribute to team meetings with appropriate content, views and suggestions.
- Use creativity to showcase best practices to the rest of the team.
- Lead by example, with accuracy and hands-on mentality.
- 2 to 5 years overall experience with at least 2+ years of software selling experience, Saas experience preferred.
- Proven track record of success selling to Fortune500 and/or mid-market companies.
- Experience selling to Director, VP and C Levels.
- Aptitude for new technologies and innovation.
You are and have:
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, in person and over the phone/web.
- Strong listening and negotiation skills.
- Team player - hungry, nimble and intelligent- able and willing to close deals.
- Ability to work in a startup mode: dynamic, fast growing, international.
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative style.
Klaxoon promotes a culture of diversity and equal opportunities.
Possible Locations : Boston & New-York